Ashton Square Toilets
Monday to Saturday from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm, excluding Bank Holidays. (Please note that the toilets are not open on Sundays.)
In line with Government Guidelines and associated risk assessments to ensure the facility is Covid safe, the toilets are open with the following measures in place:
Guidance for using Ashton Square Public Toilets
Open 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Avoid using the public toilet where possible.
- Use at your own risk.
- These facilities are cleaned/inspected 3 times a day. It is still essential that you follow the guidance given to keep yourself and others safe.
- The toilets will be closed during cleaning.
- Please observe social distancing and maintain a safe distance of 2 metres from others when entering, waiting or leaving public toilets.
- If on entry you are unable to maintain social distancing, please wait outside, avoid blocking the entrance.
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible and do not touch your face.
- Before leaving the facility WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly.
- Please use and leave the facility as quickly as possible.
- Wash your hands again when you get home.
- Please respect our staff.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone Covid Safe
Dunstable Town Council manages Ashton Square Toilets.
The Toilets are located in the Ashton Square Car Park at the following address:
Ashton Square Toilets
Ashton Square Car Park
Facilities include male and female toilets, disabled access and baby change.
The Town Council believes public toilets are an essential part of a thriving town centre which is why the Town Council agreed to work in partnership with Central Bedfordshire Council to provide an efficient and cost effective service. For further information, please contact:
Town Centre Services Officer
The New Community Toilet Scheme has given Dunstable more Public Toilets in Town. This will add to the list of Public toilets that include, Ashton Square, Splashside Cafe, Priory House and Asda.
Café Nostalgia, the first Community Toilet in Dunstable. Café Nostalgia in West street are open from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Saturday, and open at 8.00 am to 5.00 pm on a Sunday.
A Community Toilet is a toilet within a business. The business will allow anyone to use the toilet respectfully in their establishment without being a customer and therefore the need to purchase their commodity.
Priory House Public Toilets – Open from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Saturday.
Asda Superstore – Open Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 11.00 pm, Saturday 7.00 am to 10.00 pm, Sunday 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Bennett’s Splashside Café – Open 10.00 am to 6.00 pm 7 days a week May to September.