The Local Government Transparency Code 2014 requires the Council to publish specific data and information in order to be transparent and accountable to residents as follows.
1. Expenditure Exceeding 500GBP: For monthly reports click here
2. Government Procurement Card Transactions – Now known as EPCS Cards (Electronic Purchasing Card Solution: For monthly reports click here
3. Procurement Information: For details on invitations to tender, contracts, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and other legally enforceable agreement that exceeds £5,000 (excluding VAT) click here
4. Local Authority Land: See document download below
5. Grants to Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Organisations: The Council no longer runs a grant scheme.
6. Organisation Chart: To view the staff structures for Dunstable Town Council click here
7. Trade Union Facility Time: See document download below
8. Senior Salaries: This information is included in the Financial Statements produced annually. To view the Financial Statements click here
9. Constitution: To view the Council’s constitution click here
10. Pay Multiple: See document download below
11. Environmental and Sustainability Policy: See document download below
12. Health and Safety Policy: See document download below