Salary: SCP 3-4, £10.90 per hour
– 16 hours per week- Monday to Sunday, including evenings and weekends.
Priory House Heritage Centre & Tea Rooms provides a focal point for access to, and participation in, heritage activities in the town. The fully licensed award-winning Priory House Tea Rooms offer a range of afternoon tea’s, hot meals, cakes, cream teas and pastries.
• Competitive Salary
• Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
• Flexible working opportunities
• Generous annual leave entitlement
Dunstable Town Council is seeking to recruit a suitably experienced person to the post of Priory House Assistant
- Experience with cash handling
- Waiting/serving experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Hard working and a team player
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Confident with IT and Microsoft packages
The posts are for 16 hours a week
The successful applicant will have a flexible approach, experience in cash handling, waiting expierence, reception duties and be able to display excellent customer service. You will need to be a team player and have a can do attitude.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position you will be required to submit your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org