Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 September 2019
The Square and Middle Row
10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Weird and Wonderful will see The Square and Middle Row transformed into the streets of Covent Garden, from mimes to body art, circus entertainers to living statues.
Saturday 7 September
- Hula Workshop – 10.15 am
- Dunstable Rock Choir -11.00 am
- Shambles Big Band – 12 noon
- The Square Drama Group- 1.00 pm
- HOT Academy – 2.00 pm
- Hula workshop – 3.00 pm
Crazy Golf, Puppet Making, Bubble Performer, Living Statue, Hula Hoop Performance and Workshops, Body Painting, Magic Street Show, Music,
plus much more!
Sunday 8 September
- Tina School of Dance – 11.00 am
- Christina Marks School Of Performing Art – 12 noon
- Finbarr Conway Academy of Irish Dancing -1.00 pm
- Bees cheerleaders- 2.00 pm
- Hadrian Academy Choir – 3.00 pm
- Grove Theatre – 3.30 pm
Bubble Performer, Messy Play, Puppet Making, Living Statue, Crazy Golf, Crafts, Music, Wriggles Reptiles, Tarot Reader, Face Painting plus much more!
Dunstable Town Council is excited to announce a brand new event for 2019 funded by the National Lottery. The Town Council was successful in a bid for nearly £10,000 to host an event in the recently refurbished Square and Middle Row. The idea is to create a weekend of cultural and art based performances and activities that transform this community space, and promote its use by the wider community.