TOWN MAYOR’S CHARITY GOLF DAY
To be held at Dunstable Downs Golf Club, Whipsnade Road, Dunstable, LU6 2NB
TUESDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2019
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- An 18 hole individual stableford competition (yellow tees)
- The number of entries limited to 80 (played in fours). Closing date 3 September 2019.
- The competition will be played under the rules of the R & A in conjunction with the local rules of Dunstable Downs Golf Club
- An entry fee of £55.00 per person is payable on submission of an entry form (members of Dunstable Downs Golf Club will not have to pay green fees -£25.00).
- Eighteen Holes of Golf
- Coffee and Bacon Roll on arrival
- Two course meal
- Prizes for:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Individual
- 1st and 2nd team
- Nearest the pin
- Longest drive
- Dress code for the meal and prize giving is smart/casual
- We are also offering the chance of sponsoring a hole with a pop-up banner which will cost £25.00 each hole. Payment method is the same as entering a team
If you would like to enter a team or as enter as an individual, please complete the form below.
Our preferred method of payment is direct into our bank account: Account Name: Dunstable Town Council, Account No: 62629883, Sort Code: 600708. Enter the bank reference as GOLF DAY/YOUR NAME and then email confirmation of your payment and this completed form to email@example.com
Or use the printable version and complete the form and return to Grove House, enclosing a cheque made payable to ‘Dunstable Town Council’, for the attention of Michele Markus: Grove House, 76 High Street North, Dunstable, Beds, LU6 1NF by 3 September 2018