Starting salary: £25,481 rising to £27,041 – Pro-rata to 25 hrs per week (Pay award pending)
We’re now looking for a part time Corporate Marketing & Communications Officer to join our team at Grove House in Dunstable.
- Competitive salary
- Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement
We are looking for an extremely proactive, enthusiastic and innovative individual, with a great eye for detail to lead and co-ordinate the marketing and promotion of all Council activities and services through our social media platforms, website and Talk of the Town publication.
Within this brand-new role, you will be managing all aspects of the Council’s digital presence to improve the Council’s public profile and engagement whilst maintaining the Council’s corporate branding and identity.
To be considered for the Corporate Marketing & Communications Officer post, you will need:
- To hold a recognised qualification in marketing and promotions
- Extensive experience of all social media platforms
- Proven experience in WordPress, Photoshop & Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to work within & across all teams & service areas
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking marketing initiatives
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position you will be required to complete an application form found below or please telephone 01582 513000.
For an informal conversation about this opportunity, please contact Kelley Hallam, Business Support Manager on 01582 891404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Previous applicants need not apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – 5.00pm, Wednesday 6 October 2021
Please note interviews will take place week beginning 18 October 2021 (TBC)