We’re looking for a Marketing & Communications Officer to join our team at Grove House in Dunstable.
- Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Staff benefit programme
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and innovative individual, with a great eye for detail to lead and co-ordinate the marketing and promotion of all Council activities and services through our social media platforms, website, local media and Talk of the Town publication.
You will be managing all aspects of the Council’s digital presence to improve the Council’s public profile and engagement whilst maintaining the Council’s corporate branding and identity.
- Hold a recognised qualification in communications, marketing and promotions
- Have extensive experience of the main social media platforms
- Proven experience in WordPress, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to work with a wide range of Council services
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking marketing initiatives
A Flexible Working Request would be considered but this role would need to be:
80% – Office based
20% – Remote working
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV along with a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria for the role listed in the Person Specification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal conversation about this opportunity, please contact Kelley Hallam, Business Support Manager on 01582 891404 or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – SUNDAY 19 MARCH 2023.
Please note, that if you have not been contacted by 23 March, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Interviews will take place 30 March 2023.