Creasey Park Community Football Centre is a QUEST accredited, £3.2m centre that officially opened in November 2011. The centre is owned by Central Bedfordshire Council with Dunstable Town Council appointed to manage the facility.
The centre was made possible by collaborative working between Central Bedfordshire Council, Football Foundation, Dunstable Town Council, Brewers Hill School and the Bedfordshire FA.
Creasey Park is home to local football clubs Dunstable Town FC and AFC Dunstable. Dunstable Town FC 1st team play in the Evo-stick Southern League Premier division and AFC Dunstable in the Evo-stick Sourthern League East division.
Dunstable Town FC are a historic town team that now comprises one men’s first team and 12 youth teams.
AFC Dunstable is a 30 team FA Charter Standard Community club with youth (boys & girls), men’s reserves and ladies teams.
Further information about each club and their fixtures can be found on their websites.
Creasey Park was once famed for George Best gracing the pitch for Dunstable Town FC! Now whilst you watch Dunstable Town FC progress up the football pyramid you can enjoy a Bestie Burger from the refreshment kitchen.
Creasey Park was created for the community to use and it is not just football that can be catered for, Dunstable Road Runners use Creasey Park as their home. More information on the club can be found on their website WWW.DUNSTABLEROADRUNNERS.ORG
The Creasey Park complex comprises the following:
- A state of the art 3G synthetic full size pitch – This pitch is available for training sessions, football parties and recreational use.
- Community space – The community space is suitable for parties and functions, holding up to 100 people. The community room with bar can be hired for that special occasion.
- Bar and catering facilities – Creasey Park operates as a non-member bar every evening, showing premiership football via BT Sport.
- Full size stadium pitch – This newly laid pitch will be home to Dunstable Football Club and AFC Dunstable. Occasional use will also be available for one-off big games, such as local cup finals.
- 8 grass pitches – mini to full size – The complex provides 8 high quality grass pitches hired by local clubs. Pitches are served by a changing room complex comprising of 6 changing rooms and an officials room
- BMX track – The new BMX track is publicly available from 10am to dusk. Simply turn up and enjoy the new track.
Contact Creasey Park
How To Find Us And Additional Parking
Creasey Park is easy to access situated just off of the A5. When arriving from the north, Milton Keynes direction, it is a right turn onto Brewers Hill Road at the cross roads as you enter Dunstable. From here you continue straight, over the roundabout and Creasey Park Drive is on your right. Follow the road all the way down to the bottom and you will see the gates to Creasey Park Community Football Centre directly in front of you.
Creasey Park boasts an all new car park which has designated spaces for 117 cars. It also features pedestrian walkways through the car park and a new one way system.
Additional parking is also available for busier match days/festivals at the centre and will open most weekends. Please note that there are three additional car parks all located within short walking distance of Creasey Park.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD ANYBODY PARK ON MAIDENBOWER AVENUE, CREASEY PARK DRIVE OR ALDBANKS. THERE IS SUFFICIENT PARKING AVAILABLE SO PLEASE HELP IN RESPECTING OUR NEIGHBOURS AT ALL TIMES.
We do like to remind all customers and visitors that Creasey Park operates a no dog facility.