Creasey Park Community Football Centre has achieved Quest. The team at CPCFC are proud of the recognition that the Quest accreditation brings.
What is Quest?
Quest is a tool for continuous improvement, designed primarily for the management of leisure facilities and leisure development. Quest defines industry standards and good practice and encourages their ongoing development and delivery within a customer focused management framework.
Quest is designed by and for the industry to help managers enhance, improve and continue to improve the quality of service provided to customers.
As a result Quest has some significant benefits, including:
- Quest can help achieve best value, through the external assessment and benchmarking of services
- a framework for continuous improvement, providing service enhancement and reducing the costs of poor quality
- financial improvement to performance, through a planned approach to improved effectiveness
- encouraging staff ownership and development.
What are the benefits of Quest?
Quest benefits your customers, organisation, staff and partners in a number of ways:
- ongoing improvement to service
- increased focus on identifying and meeting customer needs
- an independent assessment of the service customers receive.
- better prepared for best value
- a structured framework which supports the delivery of best practice services
- an opportunity to have your organisation publicly recognised and endorsed to a UK-wide industry standard
- a recognised approach to managing your centre and/or team.
- improved motivation and understanding of their role and contribution within the organisation to meeting customer needs
- improved continuous professional development
- better understanding of the organisation’s policies and objectives.
- greater support and recognition of the benefits of working together
- improved understanding of shared values and objectives
- independent assessment of the organisations performance.