Creasey Park Community Football Centre has achieved Quest. The team at CPCFC are proud of the recognition that the Quest accreditation brings.
What is Quest?
Quest is a tool for continuous improvement, designed primarily for the management of leisure facilities and leisure development. Quest defines industry standards and good practice and encourages their ongoing development and delivery within a customer focused management framework.
Quest is designed by and for the industry to help managers enhance, improve and continue to improve the quality of service provided to customers.
As a result Quest has some significant benefits, including:
· Quest can help achieve best value, through the external assessment and benchmarking of services
· a framework for continuous improvement, providing service enhancement and reducing the costs of poor quality
· financial improvement to performance, through a planned approach to improved effectiveness
· encouraging staff ownership and development.
What are the benefits of Quest?
Quest benefits your customers, organisation, staff and partners in a number of ways:
· ongoing improvement to service
· increased focus on identifying and meeting customer needs
· an independent assessment of the service customers receive.
· better prepared for best value
· a structured framework which supports the delivery of best practice services
· an opportunity to have your organisation publicly recognised and endorsed to a UK-wide industry standard
· a recognised approach to managing your centre and/or team.
· improved motivation and understanding of their role and contribution within the organisation to meeting customer needs
· improved continuous professional development
· better understanding of the organisation’s policies and objectives.
· greater support and recognition of the benefits of working together
· improved understanding of shared values and objectives
· independent assessment of the organisations performance.